Quidditch Canada National Championship
Event Date: Apr. 1, 2017 to Apr. 2, 2017
Victoria, B.C. will play host to Quidditch Canada's National Championship this season. Eight teams from across Canada will be competing for the national title.
Quidditch is a full contact, gender-inclusive sport combining elements of rugby, dodgeball, and flag-football.
Competing teams this year are:
- SFU Quidditch
- UBC Thunderbirds Quidditch Sports Club
- University of British Columbia Quidditch Club
- UVic Valkyries Quidditch Club
- Edmonton Aurors Quidditch Club
- Calgary Mavericks
- Guelph Gryphons
- Valhalla Quidditch (from Toronto, ON)
The tournament is taking place on the turf fields at the University of Victoria.
RSVP at our Facebook Event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2082048612021863/