Event Date: October 29th & 30th 2020
The Sport Canada Research Initiative conference is the leading sport research conference focused on sport participation hosted by the Sport Information Resource Centre (SIRC).
This event gathers together the sport community, government and sport researchers to share their knowledge and expertise. It is your opportunity to share, discuss, and develop insight into sport participation research. At this year’s conference you can:
- Hear the latest sport participation research
- Visit poster displays and network
- Connect with national and international researchers
- Recruit researchers to assist with your own sport research endeavors
- Share your research gaps, topics of interest and what is keeping you up at night
- Attend workshops
This is your chance to engage and network researchers, analysts, sport leaders, and the physical activity sector. Meet with the thought leaders, learn about the latest sport participation research and programs and share your information. Be part of the discussion that drives change and evolution in sport policy and sport program development.
If you have any questions about the SCRI conference, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
I was born in 1995 which means I fall under the very prestigious title of a millennial. Not only are we known for the extensive […]