If there’s an area of sport research that requires up-to-date information or expert commentary, please contact:
Communications and Knowledge Mobilization Specialist
613-231-7472 ext. 3
SIRC news releases
- Nov 27, 2019: SIRC and Bell Media Launch Knowledge Mobilization Partnership
- July 16, 2019: The Sport Information Resource Centre (SIRC) Builds for the Future with Head Office Relocation
- June 18, 2019: SIRC Hosts the Canadian Concussion Prevention Workshop
- May 24, 2019: SIRC and Bell Media Launch Nationwide Concussion Awareness Campaign
- May 2, 2019: SIRC to Host Gender Equity Research Workshop
SIRC works with media partners to reach Canadians from coast to coast to coast.
Through a strategic relationship with Bell Media, SIRC led the biggest media campaign launched in Canada to raise awareness about concussions in sport and how to properly manage them. Learn more.