If there’s an area of sport research that requires up-to-date information or expert commentary, please contact:
Senior Manager, Communications
- August 14, 2023: Sport Information Resource Centre Welcomes Paula Baker as the New Managing Editor
- April 20, 2023: The Sport Information Resource Centre is celebrating its 50th anniversary!
- March 21, 2023: Sport Information Resource Centre, Coaching Association of Canada and Health Canada Launch Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) E-learning Module
- December 23, 2022: Sport Information Resource Centre announces it has joined Abuse-Free Sport
- July 15, 2020: McLaren Global Sport Solutions Inc. to conduct analysis of safe sport models
- June 1, 2020: Request for Proposals – Analysis of existing research and best practices supporting the implementation of the Universal Code of Conduct to Prevent and Address Maltreatment in Sport
- February 7, 2020: SIRC Announces Match Grant Recipients
- May 13, 2020: SIRC and inMotion launch video program for sport organizations
- Nov 27, 2019: SIRC and Bell Media Launch Knowledge Mobilization Partnership
- July 16, 2019: The Sport Information Resource Centre (SIRC) Builds for the Future with Head Office Relocation
- June 18, 2019: SIRC Hosts the Canadian Concussion Prevention Workshop
- May 24, 2019: SIRC and Bell Media Launch Nationwide Concussion Awareness Campaign
- May 2, 2019: SIRC to Host Gender Equity Research Workshop
SIRC works with media partners to reach Canadians from coast to coast to coast.
Through a strategic relationship with Bell Media, SIRC led the biggest media campaign launched in Canada to raise awareness about concussions in sport and how to properly manage them. Learn more.