SIRC Premier Subscription Benefits
Increase your knowledge
- Discover SIRC content in key areas including athlete development, sport science, coaching and officiating, physical literacy, and leadership and governance.
- Access SPORTDiscus – the leading bibliographic database for sport and physical activity-related research and publications. (Available only for SIRC subscribers involved in the development of sport in Canada.)
- Get “front of the line” service on new SIRC projects and initiatives.
- Receive the Canadian Sport Daily
Build your best team
- Post up to 30 job opportunities a year on SIRC’s job board*
- Search the SIRC Job Board
Disseminate your content
- Post announcements and results in the Canadian Sport Daily
- Demonstrate your organization’s thought leadership and innovation through SIRC blogs and articles
- Amplify your reach through SIRC’s communication platforms
*If you are planning to post over 30 jobs a year, please contact SIRC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Billed on an annual basis. Benefits subject to change. Plus applicable taxes. SIRC reserves the right to modify and/or cancel the service at its discretion.
** SIRC recognizes the importance of building and recruiting strong teams at all levels of sport from national organizations to local clubs, if pricing is a challenge please contact SIRC.
Canada’s most trusted partner in advancing sport knowledge will be raising awareness of the importance of concussion education during Concussion Awareness Week as we feature best practices and examples from the sport sector Ottawa – Concussion Awareness Week, a nationwide initiative aimed at raising awareness about concussions and promoting safe participation in sports, will take place from September 24th to September 30th, 2023. This annual event is a collaborative effort involving various stakeholders, including the Government of Canada, National Sport […]
- SIRCuit More Posts and Articles