PROGRAMMING ALERT: SCHEDULE CHANGES FOR THURSDAY, AUG. 11
CBC – Programming changes:
Note: All times are listed in ET and are subject to change without notice. Visit cbc.ca/olympics for full listings.
- Removed: Beach Volleyball (Canada vs. Egypt) @ 2:30 p.m.
- Changed: Artistic Gymnastics coverage will now begin at 3 p.m. (coverage was previously scheduled to begin at 3:30 p.m.)
- Added: Men’s Volleyball (Canada vs. France) @ 5 p.m. (following Artistic Gymnastics coverage)
- Added: Tennis @ 10 a.m.
- Removed: Field Hockey @ 10 a.m.
- Removed: Canoe Slalom @ 11:45 a.m.
- Removed: Tennis @ 11 a.m.
- Added: Field Hockey @ 10 a.m.
- Added: Canoe Slalom @ 11:45 a.m.
CBC/Radio-Canada is Canada’s national public broadcaster and one of its largest cultural institutions. We are Canada’s trusted source of news, information and Canadian entertainment. Deeply rooted in communities all across the country, CBC/Radio-Canada offers diverse content in English, French and eight Aboriginal languages. We also provide international news and information from a uniquely Canadian perspective.
For more information including series synopses, press releases, hi-res images, video clips and bios, please visit the CBC Media Centre at cbc.ca/mediacentre.
For further information, please contact:
Simon Bassett, publicist, CBC
416-205-8533 (office) 416-988-1590 (mobile)