2018 Year in ReviewJanuary 8, 2019
As we ease ourselves into the year ahead, here is a round-up of the most popular SIRCuit articles and SIRC blogs from 2018!
Top 5 SIRCuit articles
- The implications of cannabis legalization for athletes
- Issues in athlete identification and selection: Are we compromising talent?
- A year in the making – Reflections on Canada Artistic Swimming’s new name, new brand and commitment to excellence
- The development of executive functions and social and emotional learning skills through sport
- The car ride home
To review all the SIRCuit articles, click here.
Top 5 SIRC Blogs
- Creating a safer sport environment with the Rule of Two
- Managing pain in endurance sports
- Promising practices to support multisport programming
- Cut from the team: How parents can help their kids cope
- Concussion in sport – Translating evidence into action
To review all the SIRC blogs, click here.
Thank you to all the authors that contributed content this year!
SIRC is always on the lookout for interesting research results, insightful evaluation findings and innovative practices to share with Canada’s sport sector through knowledge nuggets, blogs and articles. Contact us to discuss your ideas and for more information on content guidelines, submission processes, and scheduling.
The information presented in SIRC blogs and SIRCuit articles is accurate and reliable as of the date of publication. Developments that occur after the date of publication may impact the current accuracy of the information presented in a previously published blog or article.