Top 10 reasons to register for Sport Events Congress 2016 by the Early Bird deadline of January 20, 2016!
Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance (CSTA) – Here are the Top 10 reasons to register for Sport Events Congress 2016 by the Early Bird deadline of January 20, 2016!
10. Take advantage of the discounted registration rates – CSTA members save up to 35%! Even more savings if two people from your organization register at the same time!
9. Be entered in a draw for a trip, courtesy of Porter Airlines – only for Early Bird registrants.
8. Experience a taste of Ottawa’s Winterlude at our wintery-themed Sunday night social.
7. Start planning your trip to Ottawa early – lots to see and do!
6. Pick out your attire for the 10th annual PRESTIGE Awards luncheon, hosted by CBC’s Scott Russell.
5. Get in shape for Marathon Monday, with its full day of programming from breakfast until late night!
4. ‘Brush-up’ on your curling knowledge ahead of a trip to the Tim Hortons Brier at TD Place courtesy of Ottawa Tourism.
3. Plan your pitch for the speed dating whirlwind of the Sport Events Exchange, with over 400 one-on-one appointments.
2. Book your room at the special congress rates at The Westin Ottawa hotel.
1. Prepare to be challenged by the amazing speaker line-up, a veritable “Who’s Who” of Canadian sport and tourism professionals.
Don’t delay – early bird registration rates are in effect until January 20, 2016. Full details on our website at www.canadiansporttourism.com.
And once you’ve registered, don’t forget to tell your friends you’re coming. Tweet it out using the hashtags #SEC2015 and #sporttourism and follow us (@sporteventscong).
Executive Director, Marketing & Events
Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance (CSTA)
116 Lisgar Street, Suite 600
Ottawa, ON, K2P 0C2