We are excited to be hosting an in-person event this year at the Ottawa Conference and Event Centre with a virtual participation option on Zoom. Attendees have the choice to participate in a way that best suits their needs, and we’re committed to delivering a top-notch experience for everyone involved. Whether you choose to join us in-person or online, we can’t wait to connect with you and share the latest developments and insights in sports research.
The theme of the 2023 SCRI Conference is “Making Sport Better Together.” We know that collaboration is vital to a thriving sport system, and we can’t wait to connect with you about collective opportunities to advance sport participation in Canada. The SCRI network of well-respected researchers, keynote speakers and panelists will bring into focus the challenges faced by all corners of sport today and put a spotlight on opportunities for action.
Register now to experience our leading-edge line-up of speakers, panels, and networking events, including:
- Sport Participation Research Initiative Plenary Discussions – Youth Sport and Para Sport
- Sport Partner Updates
- Safety in Sport Panel
- Canadian Sport Policy 2023-2033 Update
- Knowledge Sharing Sessions (submit an abstract to present your research)
- Advancing Research Partnerships in Sport Workshop (in person only)
In Person Cost:
- Early bird pricing: $185 Regular rate, $99 Student rate
- Early bird pricing in effect until Sept. 23rd, 2023
- The virtual registration option is free. But please note that not all sessions will be live streamed. Stay tuned for updates on our Agenda page.