January 9, 2019
Two days left to register at regular rates!
Sport for Life Society – The deadline to register for the 2019 Sport for Life Canadian Summit at the regular rate closes tomorrow on January 10. The Summit takes place in Gatineau, Quebec from January 23-24.
Why should you attend?
Gain inspiration from the words of:
1) Olympian Beckie Scott, Canada’s most decorated cross-country ski racer and recently appointed Officer of the Order of Canada.
2) A panel titled “Sport Legacies: Moving to Action on the Ground” featuring:
- Tim Adams, CBC journalist who founded Free Footie;
- Dean McIntosh, Vice President of Events and Properties with Hockey Canada;
- Dr. Laura Misener, Associate Professor at Western University’s School of Kinesiology; and
- Dr. David Legg, Chair of Mount Royal University’s Physical Education Program;
3) Sheldon Kennedy, former NHL star and tireless advocate for victims of child abuse, in conversation with Dina Bell-Laroche.
Quality and Variety of Presentations
Choose from 140-plus presenters – all leaders in their respective fields and sectors, and bringing expertise and perspective from six different countries – who will deliver more than 60 sessions!
Opportunities to Network, Socialize, and Enjoy the Region
This year, we invite delegates to attend a “Winter Wonderland” reception with cocktails on the terrace of the Hilton Lac-Leamy on Wednesday, January 23 from 5:00 to 11:00 p.m. Build new relationships, connect with key influencers, discover new opportunities and have fun!
As well, from Fort-Coulonge to Montebello, from Maniwaki to Gatineau and Ottawa, the Outaouais region is filled with thrills just waiting to be experienced. For ideas of activities to do, places to visit, and spots to eat, visit Tourism Outaouais at: tourismeoutaouais.com/en/.
For more information, contact Claudine Gilbert – email@example.com.
We would like to recognize and thank our Summit partners: