There is still time to register for Sport Law’s upcoming Virtual Sport Leaders Retreat for Coaches and Technical Leaders
Due to the demand for customized and sport specific leadership development training for sport leaders, Sport Law will be offering the Virtual Sport Leaders Retreat for Coaches and Technical Leaders this spring. Since 2017, dozens of sport leaders have taken this leadership training and have expressed their appreciation for the transformative impact it has had on them personally and professionally.
The deadline to apply for the Sport Leaders Retreat this spring is Thursday, April 14.
The retreat will relevant teachings to expand participants’ understanding of leading and coaching in the 21st century. This virtual design will allow you to integrate the teachings in a more practical and pace-sensitive manner.
- Increase self-awareness through the NOVA Profile Assessment Tool. Create a new way to be in relationship with yourself, your co-workers and staff and the people in your life.
- Identify a leadership topic that you want to explore more intentionally and formalize this through a coaching program, with metaphors to support your transformation.
- Become deeply attuned and aligned to your personal values, purpose, and the work you do, to create and lead your teams more effectively. Build emotional intelligence and the capacity to lead with authenticity and heart.
- Participate in group discussions during our virtual leadership huddles and walk away with practical tips that you can practice in between sessions.
- Work through ‘real life’ situations and strengthen your understanding of the NOVA Profile in dyad conversations.
- Learn how to communicate in a manner that respects your preferences and that of others.
- Learn how to cultivate high trust environments and to find creative ways to bring people together.
- Discuss diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging in the context of coaching the 21st century athlete.
- Identify and practice approaches to deal with conflict in a healthier and more inclusive manner.
The Experience: We’re looking for motivated individuals committed to positive change through sport… people who are longing for a better way to lead… people who want to bring elevated levels of consciousness into their work… and people who are ready to challenge outdated mindsets. We need to create brave spaces to help sport thrive. And we need brave leaders to join us.
For more information on the Coaches and Technical Leaders Edition please click here.
- One-on-One: April 2022
- Group sessions: Fridays from 11 am to 3 pm EST – May 13, May 27, June 10, June 24, July 8
- One-on-One: July 2022
- $2995 + HST
- Deadline to apply: April 14, 2022
Lauren Brett will be your guide. Lauren is a former national team athlete, award-winning sport coach and former Executive Director of a prominent performing arts Not-for-Profit organization, who has spent the past three decades honing her own leadership skills. As an accredited Professional Coach with the International Coach Federation, Lauren is uniquely positioned to serve as your guide in your ‘climb or a lifetime’. throughout this program. You will learn and grow from each other’s contributions, walk away inspired to tackle your leadership challenges through fresh eyes and a renewed sense of possibility, and feel more connected to your purpose.
This is the kind of leadership development that is needed to sustain us during these dark times with a more humanistic approach to life and leadership, and a more wholehearted approach to restore us once the pandemic is behind us.
Please confirm your intent to participate by emailing Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org. A registration form will be sent to you. Once we received your completed registration form an invoice will be issued. Installment plans are available, if required.
If you have questions, please reach out to Lauren Brett at email@example.com.