Sport Events Congress 2021 (Virtual Edition) – At a Glance!
The largest annual gathering of everyone associated with the sport tourism industry in Canada is Sport Events Congress. This year’s virtual edition is rapidly approaching on April 7-8-9 with over 300 people already confirmed to attend. If you haven’t yet registered, FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) may be in your future ….
Here’s what you’ll be missing:
S E C A T A G L A N C E
Wednesday, April 7 (Day 1)
A live keynote presentation featuring Marsha Walden, Destination Canada
Behind the Scenes from the SEC Production Studio at the Westin Ottawa Hotel
The Future of Sport Hosting Post-COVID featuring a panel of international sport tourism professionals
Guaranteeing Success in 2021 and Beyond – a presentation from IMI International
The Furbaby Networking Break – a contest where delegates show off their pets for a chance to win prizes
A Re-Play of the PRESTIGE Awards hosted by Kelly VanderBeek, CBC Sports
Sweatworking: A Mid-Day Meditation – Relax & Re-Set
Sport Tourism Video Perspectives Series where members of STC share their vision for sport tourism in 2021
The PEI Pick-Me-Up Happy Hour
Thursday, April 8 (Day 2)
- The SEC Swag Shop is open for business – shop ‘til you drop!
- Small Town … Big Stage featuring small-town Canada destinations
- Sweatworking – Learn a TikTok Dance
- Esports Tourism on the Rise featuring representatives from Overactive Media & Global Esports Federation
- STEAM2.0 for Dummies courtesy of Derek Mager, The Data Jungle & STC Economic Impact Consultant
- Virtual Vendor Alley – It’s All fun & Games Online
- Congress Closing Remarks & 20th Anniversary Birthday Celebration
Congress Day 3 (April 9th) is reserved for our speed daters!
Destinations who are members of Sport Tourism Canada meet via online private video chat with events rights holders to explore bidding and hosting opportunities at Sport Events Exchange. Learn more …
These are only a few highlights! There is so much to look forward to. Almost 250 of your industry colleagues have already confirmed their attendance.
There are only 10 days left to access your digital event pass at the early bird rate.
Avoid FOMO (fear of missing out) and register today!