Request for Proposal– Ottawa Sport Council Revenue Generation Plan
The Ottawa Sport Council is seeking consulting services to develop a 3-year Revenue Generation Plan (2024-2026).
Who are we?
Established in 2013, the Ottawa Sport Council is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping community-based sporting organizations. We are recognized as the leading voice for amateur sport in Ottawa. The Ottawa sport community is large and diverse, representing over 750 community sport organizations and over 300,000 people.
The Ottawa Sport Council believes that sport at all levels is an integral building block of healthy communities and provides an over overwhelmingly positive contribution to society. We believe in the power of sport to motivate and empower youth and adults alike.
Our mandate is to empower sport in Ottawa which we do through education, advocacy and philanthropy.
Our actions areguided by the belief that sport should always be inclusive, ethical, innovative and respectful.
The impact of our work over ten years has been increased safety, inclusivity, and sport participation opportunities in Ottawa.
The Ottawa Sport Council is issuing this Request for Proposal for professional consulting services to develop a 3-year Revenue Generation plan (2024-2026). The project involves the following:
- Development of a plan which identifies potential sources of revenue i.e., sponsorship, grants, contributions, events, etc. based on Ottawa Sport Council activities, existing and future assets
- Identification of realistic next steps to be undertaken by the Ottawa Sport Council
Project Proposed Timing:
- January 16, 2023- Request for Proposal (RFP) Issued
- January 25, 2023 – 5 pm – RFP Responses submission deadline date
- January 31, 2023- Notification of Successful Applicant
Spring 2023- Project Commencement
- October 2023- Project Completion – presentation of report/plan
- Tell us about you– including experience/qualifications and background
- What are you proposing to do? Project Summary including approach, scope of work and proposed deliverables
- What is your process? Your workplan- description of activities, and services
- What is the budget? itemize all fees
- What is your timeline?
- Who can we speak with? References for at least 2 prior projects with a similar scope
- Expertise and qualifications
- Approach and Process
How to Submit:
Proposals can be submitted by email to Marcia Morris at email@example.com by 5 pm, January 25
T’s and C’s:
Terms and Conditions will be negotiated upon selection of the winning applicant.