REACHING OUT TO ALL CANADIAN WINTER SPORT ATHLETES!
Please consider participating in the Mental Health in High Performance Sport Study for a $10 Amazon gift card. This is a nation-wide research project tracking performance and mental health indicators over the Olympic/Paralympic quadrennium. We are currently recruiting winter sport athletes who are aiming to compete at the 2022 Beijing Games.
Why should I participate?
- To contribute to the development of policies, resources, and educational programs that will safeguard your mental health
- To help define how mental health can be a difference maker when it comes to performance and helping you reach the podium
- To provide evidence to continue informing the mental health strategy for high-performance sport in Canada that is currently being implemented by Canadian sport leaders
Who can participate?
- All current senior or Next Gen able-bodied and para-athletes identified on the NSO podium pathway and/or receiving AAP funding support
- All current senior or junior athletes training with the aim of trying to qualify for the 2022 Beijing Games
What do I need to do to participate?
- Please complete the following 15-minute online survey, found here: Time 3 Survey (you will be sent your $10 Amazon gift card once you complete the survey)
- If you are interested, you can also participate in an interview
You participation is completely voluntary.
Your responses will remain confidential and anonymous and will NOT be shared with any sport organization (e.g., NSO, P/TSO, COC, CPC, OTP)
Follow the study on Instagram and Twitter (@MHinHPSport) for updates and more information!
Rachel Jewett, PhD Candidate | email@example.com Natalie Durand-Bush, PhD (Principal Investigator) | firstname.lastname@example.org