Dodgeball Canada Elects New Board of Directors
Edmonton, AB – Dodgeball Canada is pleased to announce the appointment of several new and returning board of directors following director elections at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on Sunday, June 28th, 2020.
- Alex Svetlovsky [Vice President]
- Kristina Jacklin [Director of Finance]
- Truong Cao [Director of Policy]
- Kevin Vo [Director of Community Outreach &
- Megan McCaffery [Director of Partnerships]
- Andrea Falcone [Director of Communications]
- Victor Gravili [Director of Player & Sport
These individuals will join existing board members: Duane Wysynski (President) and Adam Loo (Director of Programs). Together, the Board of Directors share in a collective mandate to further legitimize and grow the sport of dodgeball.
“On behalf of dodgeball communities across the country, we are delighted to serve as your Board of Directors for the upcoming year. There is no shortage of great work that we are eager to build upon and we’re thrilled to welcome the experience and passion of our incoming directors,” said Duane Wysynski, President of Dodgeball Canada
For more information, please contact email@example.com or visit https://www.dodgeballcanada.org/meet-the-board