Discover the detailed program for Conversation 2021: Women and Sport!
EARLY BIRD RATE ENDS APRIL 30th!
Conversation 2021 is going virtual from June 9 – 11, 2021 and it’s now time to register before the early bird rate ends!
Until April 30: Early Bird Rate at $150
May 1 – June 1* : Regular Rate at $200
*Registrations close at the end of the day on June 1st.
The first 300 people to register will receive a gift!
See our website for more details.
Student rates available on our website.
Check out our program to learn more about what you’ll be getting into:
- Opening Keynote| Aisha Saintiche
- 16 Discovery Tent Sessions such as:
- Grief and loss
- Disability and inclusion
- Setting a path for gender enquity
- Gender equity in recreational sport
- 4 Bonfire Sessions:
- Indigenous Girls
- Black Women
- Cultural Humility
- The Ideas Playground: innovation process focused on the identification of concrete inclusive solutions.
- Lookout Tower Session: a space to look far ahead and wonder where we are going from here.
- SEE THE FULL PROGRAM
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact the event secretariat at email@example.com.