Cleve’s Source for Sports Good Sport Award Recipients Announced
Nominated by Water Ski Wakeboard Nova Scotia (WSWNS), Tori Pace, Ryanne Surrette, Aselin Robertson, and Taylor Jurcina are the Cleve’s Source for Sports Good Sport recipients for September 2021.
These four young women participate in high-level competitions, representing waterskiing at the provincial level and beyond. This summer, they stepped up to ensure WSWNS’s accessible Skiability program, affectionately known as, “Wild Women Wednesdays” took place.
Tori Pace, Ryanne Surrette, Aselin Robertson, and Taylor Jurcina’s dedication to the sport gave skiers of all ability levels the chance to compete and presented new skiers the opportunity to try the sport, barrier-free. Volunteering their time to be side skiers, dock support, safety swimmers, and boat spotters made this year’s WSWNS accessible program possible.
Good Sport Award
· The Cleve’s Source for Sports Good Sport Award program is administered by Sport Nova Scotia.
· Provincial sport organization members are eligible to nominate athletes for these awards.
· The Good Sport Award is for the athlete(s) who went above and beyond for their teammates during the pandemic.
· A membership committee selects the award recipients.
· For more information about the awards, please visit www.sportnovascotia.ca
Sport Nova Scotia
· Sport Nova Scotia is a voice for amateur sport that promotes the benefits of health, personal development, and achievement of all participants. We’re a non-profit, non-government organization representing approximately 60 provincial sport organizations and more than 160,00- member Nova Scotians.
Sport Nova Scotia firstname.lastname@example.org