Cleve’s Source for Sports Athletes of the Month
Jaidyn Bartlett is the Cleve’s Source for Sports Junior Female Athlete of the Month for April. The 13-year-old won gold at the 2020 US Open Taekwondo Championship in Orlando. She competed in three fights and won the final with a score of 21-0.
Jonah Priddle is the Cleve’s Source for Sports Junior Male Athlete of the Month for April. The 13-year-old won a bronze medal at the US Open Taekwondo Championship in Orlando. This was Priddle’s first international tournament at a G ranked event and he achieved a personal best result.
Mason Smith is the Cleve’s Source for Sports Senior Male of the Month for April. The 20-year-old goalball player competed at the Vancouver Grand Slam Goalball Tournament where he won a bronze medal. The international event hosted 14 teams and over 56 competitors.
The Halifax Trojan Aquatic Club is the Cleve’s Source for Sports Team of the Month for April. The swim club won Top Overall Team, Top Male Team and Top Female Team at the David Fry NS Provincial Championships. The Club achieved 422 personal best times, 93 medals (including 39 gold), and had 260 finalists in individual events.
About Athlete of the Month
- The Athlete of the Month program is administered by Sport Nova Scotia; whose members are eligible to nominate athletes for the awards.
- A membership committee selects the award recipients for five possible categories: junior male athlete, junior female athlete, senior male athlete, senior female athlete, and team.
- For more information about the awards, please visit www.sportnovascotia.ca
About Sport Nova Scotia
- Sport Nova Scotia is a voice for amateur sport that promotes the benefits of health, personal development and achievement of all participants.
- Sport Nova Scotia is a non-profit, non-government organization representing approximately 60 provincial sport organizations and more than 160,000member Nova Scotians.
Manager of Public Relations & Communications
Sport Nova Scotia
5516 Spring Garden Rd.
902.292.0037 | firstname.lastname@example.org