Advanced Webinars on Virtual Meetings through Zoom
Thank you to those of you who attended one of our free webinars on Improving Virtual Meetings through Zoom. It was great to be joined by close to 200 participants over the three sessions.
Based on the interest and feedback from these sessions we are offering 2 new free advanced webinars on virtual meetings in June and July that may be of interest. These are:
Break Out Rooms –
- The Mechanics – what a host needs to know – choices for set up + functionality
- Facilitation Suggestions – designing an effective break out room – the timing, explaining the task and recording the discussion
- Tips and Hacks – Tricks to make it easier to assign groups and options for reporting back
Virtual Collaboration Tools
- Selecting and setting up a collaboration tool –
- Using 3 tools: lino canvases, jamboards and google docs
- Tips and Hacks – Tricks to save time and make the use of the tools feel seamless and effective
These next sessions will be limited to just 45 participants and will include a blend of presentation, hands-on experience, and time to ask questions.
They will be held:
Break Out Rooms – Clients only – June 12th – 12-1 EST
Break Out Rooms – Everyone welcome – June 19th – 12-1 EST
Virtual Collaboration Tools – Clients only – July 10th – 12-1 EST
Virtual Collaboration Tools – Everyone welcome – July 17th – 12-1 EST
If you or someone from your organization is interested, please visit https://sheffeconsulting.com/webinars-learning/ to register as soon as possible especially given the limited space.
In addition, we are developing small group sessions to give participants time to practice being a host and using the various virtual meeting tools. Stay tuned for further information on this as we are piloting these sessions in July.
Nora Sheffe and the team at Sheffe Consulting