5 days left to submit abstracts for IPLC 2023
Have you submitted your abstract for the International Physical Literacy Conference?
The International Physical Literacy Conference (IPLC) is back and scheduled to take place May 1-5, 2023 in New York City!
Submit your abstract by December 13, for consideration to present your leading-edge work, inventive programming, best practices, research and/or findings within the following streams:
- The Need for Physical Literacy
- Equitable Physical Literacy for Life
- Physical Literacy in Action
- Physical Literacy Policy and Strategy
- Physical Literacy Assessment
Learn more about each stream on our website.
The presentation format descriptions to consider when submitting a presentation abstract include:
- Quality Physical Literacy-Based Workshop: This is a 90-minute active workshop on existing quality physical literacy programs that have been developed and researched.
- Individual Presentation
- Panel Sessions
- Citius Vocem: This is a short individual presentation with a maximum time of 4 minutes and 16 slides.
- Poster Submission: Posters have a space of 4’x4′ and poster presenters are expected to be at their poster during the meal breaks and the social reception to explain their poster and answer any questions.
If you have questions about the abstract submission process or registration, contact Sarah-Kate Burke at Sarah-Kate@podiumconferences.com.
If you have general questions about the IPLC, contact Tyler Laing at email@example.com.
We will be regularly updating our website with more information as we have it.