2019 International Basketball Series Media Accreditation Application Opens
Canada Basketball – On behalf of the competing nations, TEG Live is now accepting media accreditation applications for the 2019 International Basketball Series, comprising of seven games to be played in Australia this August:
· Australian Boomers vs Canada Basketball, Friday 16 August 2019
· Australian Boomers vs Canada Basketball, Saturday 17 August 2019
· Canada Basketball vs New Zealand, Tuesday 20 August 2019
· Canada Basketball vs New Zealand, Wednesday 21 August 2019
· Australian Boomers vs USA Basketball, Thursday 22 August 2019
· Australian Boomers vs USA Basketball, Saturday 24 August 2019
· USA Basketball vs Canada Basketball, Monday 26 August 2019
Terms and Conditions including News Access Rules
Applicants will need to accept the media accreditation terms and conditions, which include the news access rules, as part of their application. These terms and conditions can be read on the accreditation portal, link below, or viewed by clicking here.
Ahead of applying, please be aware of the following:
- Media will require accreditation to attend training sessions attached to these seven games.
- Media opportunities outside of the games will be released in August.
- Due to demand, it may not be possible to accommodate all interested media at the two Marvel Stadium games and Qudos Bank Arena game.
- No freelancers, unless otherwise engaged by a known media outlet, will be considered for media accreditation.
- There is fixed number on courtside photographers per game and these are by invite only.
- Aside from courtside photographers, there are opportunities for photographers to shoot from other positions within the venue/s on game day/s.
- If any member of the media is needing to attend game/s in Melbourne plus other venues around Australia, you will need to apply for two (2) separate media accreditation passes as part of your application.
- Venue Key:
- MEL = Marvel Stadium, Melbourne
- RAC = RAC Arena, Perth
- QBA = Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney
- QC = Quaycentre, Sydney
- Venue Key:
The deadline for submitting a media accreditation application is 12.00pm AEST, Friday 2 August 2019.
Where to apply for media accreditation
To apply for media accreditation, please click here and complete the application.
All applications will be reviewed, and applicants will be advised by email of the status of your request.
Media Accreditation Collection
Approved applicants will be advised ahead of time where/when to collect their media accreditation pass in each city.
Media Accreditation queries
Please contact Rebecca Trbojevich via email@example.com should you have any queries regarding media accreditation and or the 2019 International Basketball Series.
For Event information contact:
Senior Publicist, TEG Live
Mobile: +61 413 855 608
Direct: +61 2 9266 4179