Canadian Sport and Events Calendar
Event Location :
2424A University Dr NW
- Calgary, alberta, CA T2N3Y9
Take advantage of the Safe Sport workshop to work on your Safe Sport policies.
The goal of this workshop is to help your organization align your policies, be in good standing with stakeholders, and bring your community together around the importance of Safe Sport.
Before coming together to work on your safe sport policies, it is important to have the following information at hand:
- Gather all documents and information relating to your current safe sport policies and processes. This includes constitutions, bylaws, any legislation that affects your organization, existing contracts and information and current information from your board.
- Identify the key players – who needs to be involved
- Your organization’s missions and vision
- Your organization’s strategic plan
- An awareness of your governance and operation structure – understand how the Board, committees, volunteers, and staff interact and work together.
- Friday, March 18, 2022 – In-person only
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Sport Calgary2424 University Drive NW (map)
- $50.00pp for non member
- FREE for Sport Calgary Members
(email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promo code)