High-Fiving Outstanding Canadians Who Make A Difference
Thursday, April 15 – National High Five Day
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to drastically impact the lives of Canadians from coast to coast to coast, Hollister Inc. and Wheelchair Basketball Canada are joining forces to celebrate the inspiring efforts and resilient stories of individuals and organizations in the community who are working to improve lives and champion inclusion during these challenging times.
Coinciding with National High Five Day on April 15, 2021, the two organizations will host the Hollister & Wheelchair Basketball Canada Community Celebration – a virtual event to recognize outstanding Canadians making a difference in their communities through the power of sport.
As part of the celebration, fans will also have the opportunity to vote for their favourite all-time wheelchair basketball performances.
Under the banners of inclusion and resilience, we encourage Canadians to nominate outstanding individuals and organizations by March 19, 2021 for a virtual high five in the following categories:
- Business of the Year High Five
- Community Builder or Organization High Five
- Storytelling in Media High Five
- Inclusion Influencer High Five
- Sport Champion High Fives within the Wheelchair Basketball Community
- Sport Champion High Fives from the Canadian Sport Community