SIRC is a full-service research, evaluation and knowledge mobilization hub for the Canadian sport sector. We can help you to access, understand, action and share the data, evidence and insights you need to solve problems and address pressing issues in your organization.
- We collaborate with you. Whether consulting, mentoring, or taking the lead, we work collaboratively with you to tailor our services to your needs, goals, and working style.
- We balance rigour with reality. We have the expertise and experience to help you achieve an appropriate level of research rigour for your “real world” needs.
- We have quality connections. We work with trusted partners and contractors to produce credible, quality deliverables based on your goals.
- We have a diverse network. We have the audience and connections to get your message out to the right people, in the right format, at the right time.
- We are full service. We have the resources, capacity and connections to design and deliver your project from start to finish.
Research and Evaluation Services
SIRC offers research and evaluation services to help you understand problems and guide next steps for your organization and its initiatives. Collect new data, engage your stakeholders, or synthesize existing evidence to:
- Answer a question
- Make improvements
- Demonstrate impact
- Inform decisions
- Set priorities
These services include support for everything from research and evaluation design through to data analysis and reporting. We offer expertise in quantitative and qualitative methods, ranging from surveys and polls to interviews and focus groups. All services are customizable and buildable, meaning they can standalone or be packaged together to meet your needs.
Knowledge Mobilization Services
Knowledge mobilization is the process of sharing research findings and evidence with an audience who can use those findings in practice.
SIRC has extensive networks ranging from community and provincial sport clubs to national high performance and corporate partners, in addition to leading academic and content experts. Leveraging these networks, SIRC’s knowledge mobilization services can help you get your message to the right people, in the right format, at the right time.
SIRC’s knowledge mobilization services include the development of tailored knowledge mobilization plans, execution of high-quality deliverables, and evaluation of the final product(s). These services can be contracted independently, packaged together, or build on SIRC’s research and evaluation services for a full-service experience.
Community Outreach Services
Feature your sport job, event or news in SIRC’s communication vehicles – the easiest way to get visibility on your story while reaching Canada’s sport and physical activity sectors.
How to access SIRC’s services
Reach out to SIRC at email@example.com to learn more and schedule a free consultation meeting. After our meeting, we’ll prepare a customized proposal and quote for you to review.