Youth Sport in Canada – State of Play Survey
- Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities, in partnership with Project Play, is deploying a nationwide State of Play survey of youth in Canada to better understand the current challenges and opportunities facing youth aged 8 – 18 access quality sport. This survey will gather a new and critical data set centered on the voices of young people.
Jumpstart & Project Play are looking for organizations to help distribute the survey to young people in their programs and communities to make this a success. As a benefit to your organization, a system has been built that will provide access to YOUR organization’s data. Staff from Project Play will be providing virtual workshops on how to use the data to improve your programming and outreach.
To get started follow these steps:
- Step 1: Enroll your organization
- Visit https://stateofplay.resonanteducation.com/register with the access code: StateofPlayCanadaYouth
- This short enrollment process collects some additional information about your programming and its cost and then will provide your organization with a unique survey URL
- Step 2: Inform your families of your intent to administer this survey
- Tools will be provided during the enrollment process both in the portal and in your email.
- Step 3: Get young people to complete the survey
- The survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete so find creative ways to encourage young people to respond
We thank you in advance for your willingness to support our efforts. To learn more about this effort click here or contact Jennifer Brown Lerner at email@example.com with any questions.