SAM Registration & Voting
ROWING CANADA AVIRON
Sunday January 29, 2023
Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort
100 Harbour Road,
Victoria, British Columbia, V9A 0G1
REGISTRATION & VOTING
Voting at the Semi-Annual Meeting:
In order to be eligible to vote, member organizations must be in good standing by Saturday January 28th, at 12 noon PST and must also appoint one designated representative to vote on their behalf.
Registration for the Semi-Annual Meeting:
To expedite the process on Sunday morning, voting member representatives are advised to register in advance and to pick up their voting cards, in person or by proxy, at the RCA Registration Desk on Friday and Saturday during the National Conference.
Registration closes at 7:45 a.m. Sunday, January 29th:
Voting Representatives and other attendees are advised to arrive early (a light breakfast will be provided at 7:15 a.m.).
A member association or club in good standing may appoint any designated representative to vote on behalf of their association or club in person at the meeting – in that case a proxy form is not required.
Or, member clubs and associations may submit a proxy form on behalf their organization and either:
- give the proxy holder full discretion in deciding how to vote on the member’s behalf; or
- direct the proxy holder on how to vote on specific items included in the agenda.
Please review the details on the attached Proxy Form here. (PDF). Proxy forms should be brought to the meeting by the holder and handed to the Registrar.
We note that 2022 Semi-Annual Meeting Minutes and Reports are also posted on the RCA website here.
Please contact us if you have any questions about these procedures: firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 29, 2023
- Call to order
- Establishment of a quorum
- Identification of the scrutineer
- Adoption of minutes of previous Annual Meeting: September 29, 2022 (download here)
- Adoption of minutes of previous Semi-Annual meeting: January 30, 2022 (download here)
- Presentation of reports: 2022 Annual Report (download here)
- Report from the 2022 Committee on Dues and Fees (download here)
- Proposed Amendments to the RCA By-Laws – None
- Proposed Amendments to the Rules of Racing – None
- Proposal from a Member – None
- Other business