March 3, 2020
Rowing Canada Aviron and RegattaCentral are hosting a training webinar to help prepare for regattas. This Canadian-specific session will be held on Tuesday March 17, 2020 starting at 4:00pm PDT/7:00pm EDT.
This session will be 1.5 hours, including time for questions, and will address the following topics:
- How to create a per athlete fee
- How to add images/documents
- How to configure refund policy/actual process of refunding coaches/registrants
- Granting people special access to register before or after deadline
- Granting people special access to update line-ups after deadline
- How to scratch a boat (including scratch fee)
- Explaining financial reports and seat counts for seat fees
- Post-regatta reconciliation of entries and seats
- Payout process after certification
This webinar is suitable for regatta organizers who are new to the system and those already familiar who want a refresher.
Please click here to register for the Canadian-specific training on Tuesday March 17, 2020. The registration deadline is Sunday March 15, 2020.
Event hosting resources, including guides specific to RegattaCentral, are found on the RCA website in the Host an Event section.