RCA Member Strategic Plan Survey
Deadline: October 26, 2020
In January 2020, community members from across Canada joined RCA at our National Conference to initiate the conversation about the future of rowing in Canada and the priorities that will guide us in the process.
Key takeaways from the initial consultation include:
- Find ways for RCA, Provincial Rowing Associations and Clubs to work closer together to grow and improve our sport
- Foster a values-based culture that makes rowing safer and more inclusive for all
- Tell our stories as a way of promoting and celebrating our sport
- Continue the work on Safe Sport and Diversity and Inclusion
- Increase support for Member Organizations to create greater stability and sustainability
- Grow our participant base and expand into Coastal and Indoor Rowing
The feedback collected during the January 2020 consultation can be found here.
Our 2018-2020 Strategic Priorities can be found here.
We’re connecting with you now because we want additional input to build on these initial learnings as we develop new priorities. Please provide us your thoughts by completing this survey by 9am PT/12pm ET October 26, 2020.
For those responding on behalf of Member Organizations, one submission is preferred. A pdf of the survey questions can be downloaded here so you can collaborate internally prior to responding to the survey.
We are creating Focus Groups so we can have more in-depth discussions on some key strategic areas. The opportunity to apply for a Focus Group is available here and at the end of the survey.
The final strategic plan will be presented in January 2021 during the RCA National Conference.