Annual General Meeting
Please join us for the 2020 Sail Canada Virtual Annual General Meeting!The 2020 AGM will take place on Friday, October 16th at 5pm EDT online via GoToWebinar.
Registration is now open! Click here to register your attendance
All registered attendees who hold proxies entitling them to vote on behalf of a Sail Canada member organization, will be emailed directly to be provided access to their unique voting url via ElectionBuddy. Voting access will be sent directly to all eligible attendees, by email, by October 15, 2020.The AGM agenda will include:
- Consideration and confirmation of the Notice of Ordinary Resolution: To confirm By-laws as presented in Annex A; Bylaws (marked changes)
- Receipt of the Report of Nominating Committee and election of members to the Board of Directors:
- Torstein Braaten – ON; Bio and Video
- Alicia Damley – ON; Bio and Video
- Valerie Lavigne – QC; Bio and Video
- Kate MacLennan – AB; Bio and Video
- Ben McLaughlin – ON; Bio and Video
- Receipt of the Report of the Audit Committee, consideration of the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended April 30, 2020; and appointment of the Association’s auditors for the year ending April 30, 2021.
Following the formal business of the AGM, stakeholders will be provided with an update on World Sailing matters and Strategic Planning.
Click here to stay update to date on all the details and AGM related supporting documents, including the official notice of the Annual General Meeting and full agenda, proxy forms and more!