From Insight to ImpactPosted on December 12, 2016
A presentation about how Sport England uses research and insight to drive strategy development and delivery through the example of the ground breaking campaign This Girl Can.
Sport England’s This Girl Can campaign successfully balanced rigorous research and bold creative interpretation to create an exciting campaign that genuinely resonates with the target audience. This presentation will:
- Introduce the problem we were trying to fix;
- Show you the cutting-edge insight behind the campaign;
- Illustrate how our insight shaped the campaign creative and execution at every step of the way;
- Demonstrate how successful the campaign has been in its first year; and finally
- Share what we are learning from our work to re-design the ‘experience’ being delivered to the TGC audience, from our pilot programme ‘This Girl Can Swim’.
2016 Sport Canada Research Initiative (SCRI) Conference Keynote Presentation