Concussion Management and Prevention
SIRC has increased awareness and action relating to concussion management and prevention in sport through the #HeadstrongCanada campaign and annual concussion workshops. SIRC’s collection of concussion resources provides credible information and templates from key stakeholders throughout the sport system.
- Concussion Management Resources | Check out the Toolkit
- Concussion Prevention | More information
- Canadian Guideline on Concussion in Sport – Parachute Canada (2017) | More information
- Sport-Related Concussion Guidelines for Canadian High-Performance Athletes – Own the Podium (2019) | More information
- The 2021 Canadian Concussion in Sport Virtual Symposium | Materials