In addition to the two conference days, we are offering engaging, collaborative pre-Summit workshops that you can register for.
- Aboriginal Long-Term Participant Development Pathway: Supporting Indigenous Participation Workshop — Sport for Life with Greg Henhawk
- Youth Leadership Forum — Motivate Canada
- Physical Literacy 501: Inclusive Physical Literacy — Sport for Life with Alyssa Hindle
- Multisport: The Actions We Can Take — Sport for Life with Carolyn Trono and Richard Monette
- Count Us In: Inclusion Training to Managing Difficult Behaviour In Sports — Canadian Association of Adaptive Snowsports and Freestyle Skiing Ontario with the Support of the Ontario Trillium Foundation with Meredith Gardner
- Sport for Life Program at the Middle School Level: A success story from St Theresa Catholic School — Sport for Life with Lorne Monaghan and Principal Kurt Davidson
When you create your account on Conference Manager, you will find all the workshop on page 8. Select the one you want to attend. The pre-Summit workshops, to be held on January 21 and 22, are not included in the Summit registration fee. All workshops include coffee and tea but only the full-day workshops include lunch. If you are attending a half-day workshop on Tuesday, please note lunch is not included.