PROGRAMMING ALERT: SCHEDULE CHANGES FOR TUESDAY, AUG. 9
CBC – Programming changes:
Note: All times are listed in ET and are subject to change without notice. Visit cbc.ca/olympics for full listings.
- Added: Women’s Football (Soccer) – Germany vs. Canada @ 4:15 p.m. (JIP following Women’s Synchronized Diving)
- Added: Men’s Rugby Sevens @ 5 p.m.
- Removed: Women’s Beach Volleyball @ 5 p.m.
- Changed: Tennis coverage will now begin at 4 p.m. (previously scheduled to begin at 6 p.m.)
- Includes Men’s Doubles: Canada (Nestor/Pospisil) vs. Italy (Fognini/Seppi)
- Changed: Men’s Basketball coverage (Argentina vs. Croatia) will now begin at 9:30 p.m. (previously scheduled to begin at 10 p.m.)
- Added: Tennis @ 3 p.m.
- Removed: Men’s Volleyball @ 3 p.m.
- Added: Tennis @ 6 p.m.
- Removed: Women’s Football (Soccer) @ 6 p.m.
CBC/Radio-Canada is Canada’s national public broadcaster and one of its largest cultural institutions. We are Canada’s trusted source of news, information and Canadian entertainment. Deeply rooted in communities all across the country, CBC/Radio-Canada offers diverse content in English, French and eight Aboriginal languages. We also provide international news and information from a uniquely Canadian perspective.
For more information including series synopses, press releases, hi-res images, video clips and bios, please visit the CBC Media Centre at cbc.ca/mediacentre.
For further information, please contact:
Simon Bassett, publicist, CBC
416-205-8533 (office) 416-988-1590 (mobile)