Media Invitation: Diving Canada to announce new host city for the FINA Diving Grand Prix
Diving Plongeon Canada – Calgary, November 30th, 2017 – Diving Canada, the national sport governing body for Olympic diving, invites members of the media to a news conference announcing important details surrounding the 2018 FINA Diving Grand Prix circuit. Three-time Olympic medalist, Meaghan Benfeito and her synchro partner Caeli McKay from Calgary, will be conducting an interactive diving 101 lesson.
WHEN: Tuesday, December 5th, 2017
- Press conference: 1:30 p.m.
- Diving 101 lesson and photo opp: 1:50 p.m.
- Interviews: 2:00 p.m.
- Penny Joyce, Chief Operating Officer, Diving Canada
- Mitch Geller, Chief Technical Officer, Diving Canada
- Meaghan Benfeito, three-time Olympic medalist
- Caeli McKay, 2016 senior national champion
- Margo Erlam, 2017 junior national champion, Dive Calgary
- Tatiana Conn, three-time 2017 Pan American Junior medalist, Dive Calgary
WHAT: Each year, the FINA Diving Grand Prix invites top divers from around the world to compete for medals and world ranking points in a circuit of four-day meets.
WHERE: Sport Plaza, Repsol Sport Centre, 2225 Macleod Trail SE
To RSVP, please contact:
Diving Plongeon Canada
email@example.com Cell: 514-475-4540