May 10, 2017
Media accreditation for upcoming Canada Soccer National Team home matches
Canada Soccer – Please see the below links and information for media accreditation for upcoming Canada Soccer Women’s National Team and Men’s National Team home matches.
Women’s National Team matches:
- Thursday, 8 June in Winnipeg, MB
- Sunday, 11 June in Toronto, ON
Men’s National Team match:
- Tuesday, June 13 in Montreal, QC
Please fill out the accreditation information contained in the following links:
- 8 JUNE – CANWNT v CRC in Winnipeg
- 11 JUNE – CANWNT v CRC in Toronto
- 13 JUNE – CANMNT v CUW in Montréal
Accreditation will be available to be picked up in the days leading up to the match. Additional information will be available by email in the coming weeks.
Important Match Day information
- A Media Entrance will be indicated in follow-up emails. Media will be able to access the media tribune and photographer work area from this entrance only.
- Photographer bibs will be available prior to the match at the media entrance. You will require a photo bib to access the pitch. Only those accredited already for bibs will be given them. All bibs must be returned to the check in desk after the match.
- Team photos will take place after the teams have shaken hands.
- Following the match, the coaches from each team will hold press conferences that will commence 15 minutes after the match has completed, unless otherwise communicated by Canada Soccer.
- Mixed zones for player interviews will be held after the press conferences.
- Photographer chairs positioned behind the advertising boards at pitch level
- Photographers must remain sitting throughout play, but may select another seat / switch sides after the half
- Photographers are not permitted to shoot from the stands.
- A seating chart will be provided in the media tribune.
Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com