ARCHERY CANADA – CALL FOR COMMITTEE VOLUNTEERS
Archery Canada – June 11, 2018 – Get Involved with Archery Canada – apply to join a committee today!!
Archery Canada is seeking interested individuals to serve as volunteers on various Archery Canada Committees. We are seeking dedicated and eager volunteers who are able to donate their time and expertise to help grow our organization and the sport of archery in Canada on nine (9) different committees.
Volunteers are the backbone of any sport organization and Archery Canada is no different. If you are willing to dedicate some of your time to supporting our organization, consider applying as a Committee Volunteer today!
ABOUT ARCHERY CANADA
Archery Canada is the National Sport Organization responsible for the promotion and development of the timeless sport of archery in a safe and ethical manner. Archery Canada supports the achievement of high performance excellence in archery in all categories and the development of a national archery infrastructure to promote archery participation across Canada in cooperation with the Provincial/Territorial Archery Associations
CALL FOR COMMITTEE VOLUNTEERS
The current call is to fill positions on the following Archery Canada Committees.
- Finance and Audit Committee
- Marketing and Communications Committee
- Human Resources Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Coaching Committee
- Events Committee
- Long Term Archer Development Committee
- Judging Committee
- Rules Committee (Chair position only)
See our website for the Terms of Reference
Committee members are expected to:
- Support the mission of the Archery Canada
- Participate in committee meetings (frequency varies by committee)
- Keep meeting material and documentation confidential until it becomes public
- Respond in a timely manner to organizational requests
- Support the majority decision once approved
- Be familiar with Archery Canada policies
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
(1) Complete the application form: 2018 Archery Canada Committee Volunteer Application Form. By completing this form, you are acknowledging that you are willing and able to become an active, contributing member on an Archery Canada committee. (See our website to fill up the form)
(2) Current committee members need not apply. All current and newly appointed committee members will fill a three (3) year term, August 9, 2018 – August 8, 2021. No term limits will be imposed.
(3) The deadline for the receipt of completed applications is July 9, 2018, but don’t wait, apply today!
(4) Appointments will be confirmed and approved by the Archery Canada Board of Directors for all committee positions on August 8, 2018.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Archery Canada Executive Director