Accreditation is now open for Canada Soccer Women’s National Team vs Mexico.
Canada Soccer – Please follow this link to be directed to the accreditation form.
NOTE: Accreditation requests must be received by 5 p.m. PT Friday, 27 January.
Accreditation will be available to be picked up in the days leading up to the match. Additional information will be available by email in the coming weeks.
Important Match Day information
- Media Entrance will be on Expo Boulevard. Media will be able to access the media tribune and photographer work area from this entrance only.
- Photographer bibs will be available prior to the match at the media entrance. You will require a photo bib to access the pitch. Only those accredited already for bibs will be given them. All bibs must be returned to the check in desk after the match.
- Team photos will take place after the teams have shaken hands.
- Following the match, the coaches from each team will hold press conferences on Level 1 and will commence 15 minutes after the match has completed.
- Mixed zones for player interviews will be held after the press conferences.
- Photographer chairs positioned behind the advertising boards at pitch level.
- Photographers must remain sitting throughout play, but may select another seat/switch sides after the half.
- Photographers are not permitted to shoot from the stands.
- A seating chart will be provided in the media tribune.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
237 Metcalfe Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 1R2