2018 RCA Performance Coach Workshop
*PRIORITY given to coaches that have:
- 3 years or more coaching experience with athletes at L2C and T2C Levels
- Previous NCCP training, (i.e. LTR /RCA Coach/ Level 1,2,3)
- Completed or is in the process of completing the Multi Sport NCCP modules (requirement of Competition Development Context)
- Recommendation from your Head Club Coach, Club President or Provincial Coach supporting the above requirements. (Brief email supporting coaching experience and level of athletes currently coaching)
DATES: Thursday January 25, 2018 (08:00) to Saturday January 27, 2018 (16:00)
LOCATION: Chelsea Hotel, Toronto Ontario
REGISTRATION COST: $510 per coach (includes workshop materials, facilitator training fees, Conference meals) Participants are responsible for booking their own flights, ground transportation and hotel booking.
COURSE CONTENT: The course topics will include:
1. Provide support to athletes in training (Categories of intensity, EAP)
2. Analyze performance (identify/correct faults, biomechanics, technique, rigging)
3. Support the competitive experience (assess competitive readiness)
4. Plan a practice (review the emergency action plan)
5. Design a sport program (creating yearly training plan, using technology)
6. Manage a sport program (manage a team, selection)
PRE-WORKSHOP MATERIALS AND ASSIGNMENT: Following RCA acceptance of registration, reading materials and a pre-workshop assignment (mandatory) will be forwarded to participants with details and the deadline to completed and submitted before the conference.
Please contact email@example.com to apply for the Performance Coach Workshop.