2018 Camp Olympia Basketball Guide
Basketball Ontario – It’s shaping up to be a great summer at Olympia with many top NBA, WNBA and National Team pros expected to attend our basketball camps.
Choose from one of 7 week-long camps from July 1st through September 1st. You’ll get your money’s worth with over 30 hours of scheduled training and game action. Plus 24 hours of daylight free time to work privately with coaches, practice, play pick-up games or take a break to swim, sail, canoe, windsurf, kayak, and relax with evening activities in the heart of Muskoka!
NON-STOP ACTION, RAIN OR SHINE!
6 INDOOR PRO COURTS + 6 OUTDOOR PRO COURTS
TRAIN WITH THE PROS!
Just a few of the players expected at Olympia in 2018 – with more to come!
- Danny Green (San Antonio Spurs)
- Dwight Powell (Dallas Mavericks)
- Nick Stauskas (Philadelphia 76ers)
- Quincy Acy (Brooklyn Nets)
- Matt Costello (San Antonio Spurs)
- Dewayne Dedmon (Atlanta Hawks)
- Tyler Ennis (LA Lakers)
- Kay Felder (Chicago Bulls)
- Yogi Ferrell (Dallas Mavericks)
- Alisha Tatham (Canada Women’s National Team)
- Tamara Tatham (Canada Women’s National Team)
- Brady Heslip (Canada Men’s National Team)
- Kevin Pangos (former Gonzaga Bulldog; former Olympia camper)
- Gene Banks (former Coach Washington Wizards, former Chicago Bull, SA Spur)
- Walker D. Russell (former Detroit Piston, Pro Scout NY Knicks)