Golf Ontario – 13th Day of Golf Set to Offer Epic Golf Experience
Golf Ontario’s 12 Days of Golf has already been a huge success, raising thousands of dollars for the National Golf in Schools program here in Ontario. Even though today is the 12th Day, the campaign isn’t ready to close up shop for the holidays just yet.
Thanks to Golf Ontario’s partner, TaylorMade Golf Canada, the 13th Day is ready to roll out what can only be described as an epic conclusion to the 12 Days of Golf. Beginning tonight at midnight, four special packages will be posted in the 12 Days of Golf auction.
Included in the package will be:
- A brand new TaylorMade M1 or M2 driver (TBD at fitting)
- Custom fitting of the TaylorMade driver at the fitting centre in Woodbridge or at Glen Abbey Golf Club in Oakville
- A dozen TaylorMade TP5 golf balls
- One spot to Play Like the Pros at Glen Abbey, July 31st, 2017 (The day after the final round of the RBC Canadian Open, with Sunday pin placements)
- A foursome, with carts and two meals, to Wooden Sticks Golf Club in Uxbridge
“We wanted to conclude the 12 Days of Golf on a significant note,” said Tracey McElrea, Golf Ontario Director of Business Development. “We think that this package provides a once in a lifetime opportunity that the diehard golfer won’t want to miss.”
Golf Ontario would like to extend a special thanks to TaylorMade Golf Canada for their generous contribution to the 12 Days of Golf. Thanks also to all of the golf courses for their generous donations and to everyone who has bid in the auction. For more information on the 12 Days of Golf visit: gao.ca/12Days.