100 days and counting to CSTA’s [un] GOLF & the Sport Tourism FORE-um
August 12, 2019
Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance (CSTA) - If you’re a golfer – and you’re 100 yards from the hole – you’ll likely pull out a 9-iron to aim for the green.
If you’re an [un] GOLFer and you’re 100 days out from the event – here are 9 reasons to pull up the registration link and click through!
9. Great networking opportunities with these destinations, sport event rights holders, hoteliers and industry suppliers.
8. Stirring discussions at the Sport Tourism FORE-um on all the latest hot topics.
7. Knowledgeable table hosts to share their insights and best practices.
6. Wear your crazy golf-clothes in November!
4. Amazing food selections.
3. A whole new take on the golf foursome photo!
2. Our entertaining course marshall – Greg Amiel – is back again!
1. And most importantly – it’s a HOLE-in-fun!
Be a part of it on Thursday, November 21, 2019 at the Infinity Convention Centre in Ottawa.
It’s 100 days away – Register NOW!