SIRC Premier Subscription Benefits
Increase your knowledge
- Discover SIRC content in key areas including athlete development, sport science, coaching and officiating, physical literacy, and leadership and governance.
- Access SPORTDiscus – the leading bibliographic database for sport and physical activity-related research and publications. (Available only for SIRC subscribers involved in the development of sport in Canada.)
- Get “front of the line” service on new SIRC projects and initiatives.
- Receive the Canadian Sport Daily
Build your best team
- Post unlimited jobs to the SIRC career pages
- Profile new staff in the Canadian Sport Daily’s “New Hire” feature
- Search the SIRC Job Board
Disseminate your content
- Post announcements and results in the Canadian Sport Daily
- Demonstrate your organization’s thought leadership and innovation through SIRC blogs and articles
- Amplify your reach through SIRC’s communication platforms
New this year!
SIRC Premier Subscribers will enjoy some additional benefits:
- Early access to the SIRC Forum; a platform designed to connect researchers and sport practitioners
- More video programs such as SIRC’s COVID-19 Video program
- Discounted pricing for literature reviews
*Billed on an annual basis. Benefits subject to change. Plus applicable taxes. SIRC reserves the right to modify and/or cancel the service at its discretion.
** SIRC recognizes the importance of building and recruiting strong teams at all levels of sport from national organizations to local clubs, if pricing is a challenge please contact SIRC.
Highlights With approximately 75% of Canadian youth involved in organized youth sport, it’s uniquely positioned to promote mothers’ mental health and wellbeing. Youth sport offers opportunities for moms to: gain meaning through coaching and leadership experience pride and joy from observing their child compete interact with other adults and expand their social networks strengthen their family relationships engage in healthy behaviours This article offers 7 tips for youth sport administrators, program leaders and families to create positive experiences and outcomes for […]
- SIRCuit More Posts and Articles