SIRC Premier Subscription Benefits
Increase your knowledge
- Discover SIRC content in key areas including athlete development, sport science, coaching and officiating, physical literacy, and leadership and governance.
- Access SPORTDiscus – the leading bibliographic database for sport and physical activity-related research and publications. (Available only for SIRC subscribers involved in the development of sport in Canada.)
- Get “front of the line” service on new SIRC projects and initiatives.
- Receive the Canadian Sport Daily
Build your best team
- Post unlimited jobs to the SIRC career pages
- Profile new staff in the Canadian Sport Daily’s “New Hire” feature
- Search the SIRC Job Board
Disseminate your content
- Post announcements and results in the Canadian Sport Daily
- Demonstrate your organization’s thought leadership and innovation through SIRC blogs and articles
- Amplify your reach through SIRC’s communication platforms
New this year!
SIRC Premier Subscribers will enjoy some additional benefits:
- Early access to the SIRC Forum; a platform designed to connect researchers and sport practitioners
- More video programs such as SIRC’s COVID-19 Video program
- Discounted pricing for literature reviews
*Billed on an annual basis. Benefits subject to change. Plus applicable taxes. SIRC reserves the right to modify and/or cancel the service at its discretion.
** SIRC recognizes the importance of building and recruiting strong teams at all levels of sport from national organizations to local clubs, if pricing is a challenge please contact SIRC.
Communication is most associated with purposeful, verbal interactions. However, a big part of how we communicate in life, and sport, is non-verbal (Mehrabian, 2017). For example, simple acts of eye contact or body language are just as important than the exchange of words. In fact, experts assert that 93% of communication is non-verbal (Lapakko 2007). In this blog post, we’ll explain why non-verbal communication is important in sport. We also provide evidence-informed tips to help coaches improve their non-verbal communication […]