SIRC Premier Subscription Benefits
Increase your knowledge
- Discover SIRC content in key areas including athlete development, sport science, coaching and officiating, physical literacy, and leadership and governance.
- Access SPORTDiscus – the leading bibliographic database for sport and physical activity-related research and publications. (Available only for SIRC subscribers involved in the development of sport in Canada.)
- Get “front of the line” service on new SIRC projects and initiatives.
- Receive the Canadian Sport Daily
Build your best team
- Post unlimited jobs to the SIRC career pages
- Profile new staff in the Canadian Sport Daily’s “New Hire” feature
- Search the SIRC Job Board
Disseminate your content
- Post announcements and results in the Canadian Sport Daily
- Demonstrate your organization’s thought leadership and innovation through SIRC blogs and articles
- Amplify your reach through SIRC’s communication platforms
New this year!
SIRC Premier Subscribers will enjoy some additional benefits:
- Early access to the SIRC Forum; a platform designed to connect researchers and sport practitioners
- More video programs such as SIRC’s COVID-19 Video program
- Discounted pricing for literature reviews
*Billed on an annual basis. Benefits subject to change. Plus applicable taxes. SIRC reserves the right to modify and/or cancel the service at its discretion.
** SIRC recognizes the importance of building and recruiting strong teams at all levels of sport from national organizations to local clubs, if pricing is a challenge please contact SIRC.
The loosening of COVID‑19 pandemic restrictions on sport and physical activity presents a unique opportunity to dramatically change how we engage young people in sport and physical activity. Pre-pandemic sport participation was marred by high dropout rates among girls and young women, youth from low-income households, and teenagers in general. Recent reports suggest that this dropout problem persists and may be worsened by the pandemic: Canadian Women & Sport’s COVID Alert Report suggests that as many 1 in 4 girls and young […]
- SIRCuit More Posts and Articles