Women’s Excel Program Coordinator
The Women’s Excel Programme Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Women’s Excel Programme (WEP). The WEP Coordinator will work closely with the Women’s National Excel Program Manager and respective staff to ensure that the system and teams operate in accordance with the Excel structure and vision.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Facilitate delivery of national athlete programming as it relates to Sport
Canada, Centre for Ethics in Sport, AthletesCan etc.
2. Maintenance of WEP Cloud-Based storage systems and platforms.
3. Planning and implementation of youth related camps and tournaments including but not limited to Logistical Planning (Travel, Accommodations, Ground
Transport etc.) and financial reconciling.
4. Where applicable, travel with national teams to camps and tournaments as Tour Manager. Duties include but not limited to:
a. Acting as point of contact for all logistics and operational matters while on-site
b. Supervise and arrange ground transport and transfers
c. Undertake check-in duties at airports including the
management of team baggage
d. Coordinate pre/post camp travel arrangements
e. Manage daily communication/correspondence with players, families and staff through the duration of camp
f. Represent the national association, General Secretary (if not the Head of Delegation) in matters of dispute or concern that may arise before, during or after an international or development match.
5. Overseeing youth program budget and ensure tournaments and camps are delivered within scope
6. To make all logistical arrangements for WEP Coaches for scouting projects or site inspections
7. Provides administrative support to the WEP Director in areas related to general management of the NEP system.