Office Administrator – Bookkeeper (1-Year Contract)
Position: Office Administrator – Bookkeeper, Sport4Ontario
Reports to: Managing Director, Sport4Ontario
Position Level: One-Year Contract
Salary Range: $43,000-$48,000 per annum
Job Posting Date: June 8, 2021
Application Deadline: June 15 2021
Office Location: Work from Home
Sport4Ontario is a not-for-profit sport corporation dedicated to the promotion of sport and physical
activity in Ontario. Sport4Ontario is embarking on a new and innovative track to support the Ontario sport
sector with an emphasis on the recovery and sustainability of safe sport.
The organization is governed by a newly voted in volunteer Board of Directors and the board operates
under the collaborative model with common principles and frameworks.
Sport4Ontario has provided the collaborative environment, knowledge, and resources to build capacity
and drive leadership excellence in the Ontario sport community. Sport4Ontario also oversees the National
Sport Trust Fund – Ontario. This initiative allows PSOs, MSOs, and their members to establish revenue
generation programs for which charitable tax receipts are provided for qualifying donations (recognized
by the CRA)
Purpose of Position
The Office Administrator – Bookkeeper is an integral member of the team.
The Office Administrator will respond to general enquiries, do all the bookkeeping for S4O, manage office
software, assist with meetings, develop PowerPoint presentations, and support the management team in
advancing the vision for the organization and assist with the National Sport Trust Fund.
• Conduct all accounts payable processing (matching, coding invoices, printing cheques, statement
• Conduct all accounts receivable processing (cash receipts, invoicing, sales reconciliation,
collection, bank deposits)
• Complete all month end reports and prepare the bank reconciliation file for the Managing
Director’s & Finance Committee’s review and approval
• Prepare quarterly financial reports for all active projects
• Be the point of contact to the Canadian Council of P & Ts for administrative information
• Assist with the Coordinate annual update the S4O Membership application process, including
issuing, collecting, and tracking annually Member Membership applications and payment
• Assist with Coordinating the NSTF-Ontario project application process
• Track employee expenses/purchases from company credit card
• Coordinate the logistics for Board, Committee and Membership meetings, including taking
minutes for meetings as required.
• Develop PowerPoint sponsorship/partnership proposals
• Develop PowerPoint presentations for board members
• Manage the Organization’s general email inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Skills & Qualifications
• Bookkeeping knowledge- strong grasp of bookkeeping principles
• Advanced in designing PowerPoint presentations
• Advanced QuickBooks
• Efficient in Zoom (virtual meeting programs), Gmail, Google Docs, Mailchimp, Dropbox
• Ability to multi-task
• Self-starter & team player
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 1 year experience and accounting diploma or degree
All interested applicants should apply to email@example.com before June 14, 11:59pm.
Please include Office Administrator-Bookkeeper in the subject line.