IT Business Analyst
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
|EXPERIENCE||5+ years of mid-level experience|
|Director of Innovation & Business Enablement|
|LOCATION||Possibility to telework full-time|
|LANGUAGE||Fully bilingual (English and French)|
The Coaching Association of Canada unites stakeholders and partners in its commitment to raising the skills and stature of coaches, and ultimately expanding their reach and influence. Through its programs, the CAC empowers coaches with knowledge and skills, promotes ethics, fosters positive attitudes, builds competence, and increases the credibility and recognition of coaches.
The CAC is dedicated to offer a diverse and inclusive workplace and to create a culture and commitment that align with our aspirational values.
· Seek to Understand
· Cultivate Inclusion
· Be Curious
· Act with Courage
· Lead and Serve with Gratitude
The CAC understand the diversity of its workforce and offer different opportunities through its practices and policies to promote a work-life balance for its employees.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about how we work, embedding yourself in core business functions, processes and workflows associated with Education, Marketing, and Corporate Services internal partners.
● Work with internal and external business partners in developing requirements and services for sport education needs across the sport partner network across Canada.
● Define high and detailed level requirements, providing ‘translation’ of business and technical concepts to ensure requirement specifications remain accurate.
● Produce timely and high-quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups, and wireframes.
● Clarify information, gather requirements, and provide solutions for projects and enhancements during the estimation process.
● Guide identification of technical and functional requirements and manage work prioritization process.
● Plan, facilitate and execute system testing, functional testing, and UAT for projects and enhancements and lead end-user training on newly developed enhancements.
● Fully bilingual (French and English);
● Graduation from a recognized post-secondary institution in related IT or Business Program.
● Certifications in either Certified Associate in Project management (CAPM), Project Management (PMP), or Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) would be an asset.
● Highly effective communicator within a diverse audience with respect to complex technology and business processes.
● High degree of empathy when working across the organization from individual contributor to senior level positions, as well as external partners.
● Experience with Enterprise System deployment with multiple partners in a complex learning and services environment.
● Experience in business analysis and process mapping, working with complex scenarios and leading groups to determine true requirements.
● Experience in application configuration/development and support as well as determining level of effort of ongoing level of effort.
● Experience leading and facilitating working groups comprised of technical and business resources at varying levels using methodologies
such as Agile or Scrum (remotely and in person).
● Experience working with technical teams in: E-Learning, LMS, DBMS, Reporting/Analytics, and Collaboration Environment development.
● Experience working with technical teams in a .NET / Web Development environment with associated technologies and frameworks.
● Experience leading and following Project Management Frameworks with the ability to scale appropriately within a project or initiative.
● Experience working within a not for profit and learning delivery environment is an asset.
The CAC is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, record of offences, age, marital status, family status or disability.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations by August 16, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses are appreciated, however, only those selected for an interview will receive a reply.