Enterprise Application Manager
Canlan Sports is the largest private sector operator and developer of recreational sports complexes in North America. The company’s success in the recreation-entertainment & hospitality industry is attributed to a combination of innovative programming, service delivery leadership and world-class sports complexes. We understand our customers’ need for service excellence and are committed to it.
The Manager, Enterprise Application will supervise internal and external development, implementation, and support staff to develop, implement, customize, maintain, and support enterprise applications and related systems.
This position is responsible for supporting Enterprise applications used by our team members. This role requires understanding our business processes and leveraging the existing applications by using them to its maximum potential and designing sustainable support for the new applications. As part of the application support team, your leadership skills will support project management, systems sustainment, and issue resolution. While forging relationships with cross functional teams that depend on Enterprise Applications support, you establish toolsets, processes, and end user resources to ensure we are delivering an exceptional application ecosystem to our organization.
· Application Support – Responsible for maintenance, improvement, and operations of all Enterprise Applications.
· Manage application changes – To review any changes to the UAT / Production environments, co-coordinating deployments and facilitating post implementation verifications
· Deliver on agreed internal SLAs and monitor external partner SLA’s for all production applications
· Project manage the implementation of systems across the organization
· Improve on application and usage health for our application portfolio
· Key point of contact for all partners delivering and maintaining our application portfolio
· Maintain and update documentation for applications and related systems.
· Work in partnership with the business and technology running the application environments (Production, UAT, QA, Development), providing quick resolutions to their issues while driving stability and efficiency
· Coordinate and manage Change, Incident, and Problem management and all other activities between internal and external stakeholders
· Lead and provide efficient day-to-day level 2 and level 3 support; Triage, prioritize and resolve production support incidents while driving teams to investigate production issue root cause, provide quick tactical workaround and preventive solutions
· Work closely with other IT team members to provide a single point of contact to the Users.
Abilities, Attributes and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field or equivalent development/management experience.
· Minimum 5 years management experience leading application development and support teams.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in business systems analysis, design, testing, implementation, and documentation.
· Experience with Salesforce CRM is a definite asset
· Working knowledge of SQL, PowerBI, Data Warehousing and Reporting solutions.
· Working Knowledge of AWS and Cloud Solutions
· Application development including an understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodology and project management experience, with successful delivery
· Microsoft knowledge – Office365, Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
· Strong conceptualization, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple activities while under time constraints
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate and co-ordinate across different groups
· Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone
· Ability to research, analyze and interpret complex information and produce clear verbal and written reports
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices