Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist
The Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist is responsible for the planning and execution of the annual marketing and communication strategies. The focus of this position is to develop and executive tactics to grow the VUL’s digital reach and help achieve overall recruitment and retention goals for the VUL. This role works closely with the Youth and Adult Program Managers to create a yearly strategic engagement plan, then executes the digital engagement and marketing efforts to promote in a professional and efficient manner.
The Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist uses their strong creative and writing skills to drive engagement goals, helping to enhance the VUL brand and awareness, and improve engagement with the ultimate community and community at large. The Strategist leverages digital touchpoints and best practices to enhance the user experience on all platforms.
What We Offer:
- Work at home policy
- Flexible work environment
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance and AD&D coverage
- Matching RSSP program
- Three weeks of vacation
- Professional Development funding
- Competitive Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000. The starting salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- The nature of this position requires some evenings and weekends hours throughout the year.
- This position is in the Metro Vancouver area. While the VUL operates as a virtual office, VUL staff are required to attend two or more in person meeting, activities or events per month throughout the year.
VUL staff must have home office location, computer equipment and phone.
- Have access to a vehicle and be able to lift packages weighing 20 kgs.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to ED@vul.ca. Interviews will start on October 5th. The posting will remain open until filled. The VUL will only contact
candidates selected for interviews.
The VULS is a non-profit society dedicated to organizing, promoting, and supporting the sport of ultimate in Metro Vancouver. We are one of the largest independent ultimate leagues in the world with over 5,000 members. Our primary focus is recreational play, and we offer many league options for adults and youth. We also host numerous clinics and workshops for new players and support several elite club teams who compete in provincial, national, and international championships. You can read more about us here.