ON (All employees currently working from home)
|SALARY||$40,000.00 to $45,000.00|
The Coaching Association of Canada unites stakeholders and partners in its commitment to raising the skills and stature of coaches, and ultimately expanding their reach and influence. Through its programs, the CAC empowers coaches with knowledge and skills, promotes ethics, fosters positive attitudes, builds competence, and increases the credibility and recognition of coaches.
The CAC is dedicated to offer a diverse and inclusive workplace and to create a culture and commitment that align with our aspirational values.
- Seek to Understand
- Cultivate Inclusion
- Be Curious
- Act with Courage
- Lead and Serve with Gratitude
The CAC understand the diversity of its workforce and offer different opportunities through its practices and policies to promote a work-life balance for its employees.
The Coordinator, Finance is an ideal entry-level finance/accounting opportunity for someone interested in starting his or her career in this field. The CAC is committed to professional development for its team members and a positive work environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts Receivable/Payable – preparing invoices, recording payments, following up on overdue accounts
- E-Commerce – manage transactions from collection to distribution of funds to partners and reconciliation
- Accounts Payable – working with third party organization to help in processing Invoices and producing cheques, including credit card reconciliation
- Corporate Services Department Support – account reconciliation, managing offsite storage, employee leave reporting, contract support
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in finance or accounting;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Experience with Microsoft Office and accounting software (knowledge of Sage and SageAPA would be an asset);
- Work experience in an office environment.
The CAC is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, record of offences, age, marital status, family status or disability.
Please send your resume and cover letter by November 1, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses are appreciated, however, only those selected for an interview will receive a reply.