Softball Canada is a not-for-profit member based National Sport Organization that provides a range of programs and services for athletes, coaches, officials, volunteers, and Provincial/Territorial Softball Associations.
We are seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to work 20 hours a week located in our Ottawa office. The person in this position will:
- Provide clerical support and receptionist duties for multiple Managers
- Handle the fulfilment and shipping of resource orders
- Assist in ordering office supplies, tracking of shipping, mail
- Provide logistical support for meetings
- Respond to general inquiries or redirects to appropriate personnel
- Provide assistance to Program Managers
- Work independently with minimal supervision
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills in both official language (English/French)
- Attention to detail, with strong personal organization skills
- Customer service experience
Send cover letter and resume to:
Softball Canada is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.
We would like to thank all candidates for their applications, but we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.