2019 Physical and Health Education National Conference
Event Date: May. 2, 2019 to May. 4, 2019
This premiere national event brings together physical and health education teachers, physical activity leaders and sector expertise to support our collective goal of all children and youth in Canada living healthy, physically active lives.
The conference will focus on several topics:
- Assessment and Technology Integration
- Injury Prevention
- Mental Health
- Movement Composition/Dance
- Outdoor Education
- Physical Education/Physical Literacy - Approaches to Teaching and Learning, Program Planning
- Physical Education/Physical Literacy - General
- Physical Education/Physical Literacy - High School Focus
- School-wide Physical Activity/Healthy School Communities
- Sexual Education
- Sport/Activity/Theme Specific
We are inviting professionals who share our Vision of “all children and youth in Canada live healthy, physically active lives” to join us for #PHEMontreal2019.