Women’s Excel Program Coordinator - Canada Soccer Association
Post date: Nov. 28, 2019
Application Deadline: Dec. 6, 2019
REPORTS TO Women’s EXCEL U-15 to U-23 Program Director
The Women’s Excel Program Coordinator will work closely with the Women’s Senior national team manager and the Women’s EXCEL U-15 to U-23 Program Director to develop the synergies required to successfully implement best practice logistical, administrative, financial and planning of programs, systems and structures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Women’s Excel Program Coordinator will have responsibility for the following:
a. Develop Financial planning systems for NEX Teams activity and for SuperREX and REX in strong corporation with the Women’s Senior national team manager
2. Make logistical arrangements for national youth Squad and team camps, tour and World Cup’s (travel, accommodation, health and safety, admin and communication requirements, kit and equipment and financial arrangements/expenses).
3. Monitor and manage campaign budget and provide financial reconciliation at the end of each tour. Provide pre-tour projected budgets
4. Communicates on behalf of CSA to players/parents through emails and letters when required by the coach and management team.
5. Communicates and provides support for the management team members
6. Convene and chair daily planning and organisation review meetings of the Management Team during camps/matches
7. Manages appointments of IST members and all logistical, organisational and financial requirements
8. Undertake the individual contacts with players and parents relating to match and ticket arrangements
9. Where applicable, travel with teams to camps and tournaments, and co-ordinate all travel and accommodation arrangements for players in consultation with the U20, U17 & U15 Head Coach including:
a. To hold travel tickets/vouchers ET’s and passports
b. To supervise and administer travel and accommodation arrangements
c. To manage housekeeping and domestic arrangements at hotel/accommodation
d. Supervise and arrange pick-up points
e. Undertake check-in duties at airports including the management of team baggage to ensure minimum charges for excess baggage
f. Co-ordinate pre- and post-match travel arrangements
g. Undertake regular head counts at transfers during travel
h. Co-ordinate the arrival and departure of players in consultation with the Head Coach
i. Represent the national association, along with the Chief Executive (if not the head of delegation) in matters of dispute or concern that may arise before, during (remotely) or after an international or development match
1. Shall possess a current recognized Sports Management diploma, or be currently enrolled in a Sports Management course
2. 2 years sports administration experience in soccer or relevant sport
3. 2 year’s experience working in high performance sports environments
4. The ability to travel nationally and internationally;
5. The ability to communicate in French or another language (asset).
1. Women’s EXCEL U-15 to U-23 program director (Women)
2. National Team Coaches
3. National Team Players
Closing date is Friday December 6th, 2019.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to:Cathy Breda, Manager of Administration Email: email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.